|| Øxygène || Index du Forum
|| Øxygène ||
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde || Øxygène ||.

|| Øxygène || Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: John Legend ?? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    || Øxygène || Index du Forum -> || Øxygène || -> Charte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pallels

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: John Legend ?? Répondre en citant

John Legend ?? > urlin.us/2bxpz

"John...Legend,...Chrissy...Teigen...Marry...in...Italy...country...--...See...Her...Wedding...Dress!"^."Soul.savior?"Retrieved...May...16,...2013Michael.Loccisano/Getty.Images.16.Now.Playing.john-legend.John.Legend.performs.at."The.Night.That.Changed.America:.A.GRAMMY.Salute.To.The.Beatles".in.Los.Angeles,.CA.on.January.27,.2014...John...Legend...Read...More...10/12/2013...John...Legend...on...the...Wendy...Williams...Show...Watch...John...Legend...on...the...Wendy...Williams...Show...now!...Read...More...10/12/2013...Watch...John...Legends...iTunes...Festival...Performance...You...can...now...watch...John...Legend'siTunes...Festivalperformance...on...demand!...Watch...as...he...performs...new...tracks...from...his...latest...album,...Love...In...The...Future:www.iTunes.com/Festival/...Read...More...10/12/2013...Definitive...Technology...Photoshoot...At...photo...shoot...forDefinitive...Technologyfor...my...upcoming...campaign...with...them:...Read...More...09/15/2013...Pre-gaming...with...the...groomsmen...Read...More...^..."John...Legend...&...The...Roots...featOn...January...22,...2010,...he...performed..."Sometimes...I...Feel...Like...a...Motherless...Child"...on...the...Hope...for...Haiti...Now...telethon...show.[45]...On...September...8,...2010,...John...Legend...joined...the...national...board...of...Teach...For...America.[46]...Legend...also...sits...on...the...boards...of...The...Education...Equality...Project,...the...Harlem...Village...Academies,...and...Stand...for...ChildrenContents..1..Biography..1.1..19782001:..Early..life..and..career..beginnings..2..Career..2.1..200407:..Get..Lifted..and..Once..Again..2.2..200810:..Evolver..and..Wake..Up!..2.3..2011present:..Tour,..Duets..and..Love..in..the..Future..3..Philanthropy..4..Personal..life..5..Discography..6..Filmography..7..See..also..8..References..9..External..links..July..26,..2006(July.16,.2010).First.Listen:.John.Legend.&.the.Roots.Want.You.to.'Wake.Up!'..The.Roots,.Music.News,.John.LegendOn..July..5,..2011,..songwriter..Anthony..Stokes..filed..a..copyright..infringement..lawsuit..against..John..Legend..in..United..States..District..Court,..in..the..District..of..New..Jersey,..alleging..that..Legend's..song.."Maxine's..Interlude"..from..his..2006..album..Once..Again..derives..from..Stokes'..demo.."Where..Are..You..Now".[32]..Stokes..claimed..he..gave..Legend..a..demo..of..the..song..in..2004..following..a..concert..at..the..University..of..North..Carolina..at..Chapel..Hill.[33]..Legend..denied..the..allegations,..telling..E!..Online,.."I..never..heard..of..his..song..until..he..sued..meHimself.-.Musical.Guest.-.Episode.#16.33.(2008).Read.More.10/23/2013.Win.Handwritten.All.Of.Me.Lyrics.You.can.win.All.Of.Me.lyrics.handwritten.by.John.Legend.now.at.MetroLyricsCBC..TelevisionR1:..Live..at..the..Knitting..Factory(composer:..theme..music)..2010..Waiting..for..'Superman'..(Documentary)..(Writer..and..Performer..of.."Shine")..Hide..Show..Writer..(1..credit)..2012..Live..with..John..Legend..(TV..Movie)..Hide..Show..Composer..(1..credit)..2014..John..Legend:..You..&..I..(Nobody..in..the..World)..(Video..short)..Hide..Show..Sound..department..(1..credit)..2005..Kanye..West:..College..Dropout..-..Video..Anthology..(Video..documentary)..(sound..designer..-..segment.."Two..Words")..Hide..Show..Thanks..(2..credits)..2012..As..Written:..Melanie..Fiona..(TV..Mini-Series..documentary)..(special..thanks..-..2012)..2005..Be..Cool..(thanks)..Hide..Show..Self..(224..credits)..2014-2016..Today..(TV..Series)..Himself..-..Guest../..Himself..-..Musical..Guest..-..Episode..dated..19..May..2016..(2016)..Himself.-.Episode.dated.8.December.2014.(2014).Retrieved.2009-06-27(We...Just...Don't...Care)"..."Stereo"..."Show...Me"..."Green...Light"..."If...You're...Out...There"..."Everybody...Knows"..."Wake...Up...Everybody"..."All...of...Me"..."Tonight...(Best...You...Ever...Had)"..."You...&...I...(Nobody...in...the...World)"..."Glory"...Featured...singles..."Finally"..."Magnificent"..."Move...on...Up"..."When...Christmas...Comes"..."Getting...Nowhere"..."Don't...Say...Goodbye"..."Lay...Me...Down"..."Like...I'm...Gonna...Lose...You"..."One...Man...Can...Change...the...World"..."Listen"...Other...songs..."Blame...Game"..."Don't...Let...Me...Be...Misunderstood"..."Run...Run...Run"...Related...articles...GOOD...Music...Soul...Men...Bluesandsoul.comRetrieved..July..22,..2009It...was...his...fifth...consecutive...release...to...peak...within...the...Top...Ten...of...the...Billboard...200Read..More..12/04/2014..Glory..50..years..since..Selma^."Gold.&.Platinum.Searchable.Database..August.09,.2014"(writer:.."Green..Light"..-..uncredited)..-..Episode..#20.107..(2012)..December...6,...2013Himself..-..Celebrity..Player..2005-2015..The..View..(TV..Series)..Himself..-..Guest..Co-Hosts..Mario..Cantone..&..Raven-Symone/John..Legend..(2015)..Read...More...10/18/2013...All...Of...Me...Fan...Video...Watch...the...official...fan...video...for...All...Of...Me...that...contains...photos...submitted...by...you!.........Read...More...10/12/2013...Watch...the...World...Premiere...of...All...Of...Me...Very...excited...to...share...my...new...music...video...for...All...Of...MeSherman.(1964)."The.Shadow.of.Your.Smile".Music:.Johnny.Mandel.Lyrics:.Paul.Francis.Webster.(1965)."Born.Free".Music:.John.Barry.Lyrics:.Don.Black.(1966)."Talk.to.the.Animals".Music.and.lyrics:.Leslie.Bricusse.(1967)."The.Windmills.of.Your.Mind".Music:.Michel.Legrand.Lyrics:.Alan.and.Marilyn.Bergman.(1968)."Raindrops.Keep.Fallin'.on.My.Head".Music:.Burt.Bacharach.Lyrics:.Hal.David.(1969)."For.All.We.Know".Music:.Fred.Karlin.Lyrics:.Robb.Royer.and.Jimmy.Griffin.(1970).19711980."Theme.from.Shaft".Music.and.lyrics:.Isaac.Hayes.(1971)."The.Morning.After".Music.and.lyrics:.Al.Kasha.and.Joel.Hirschhorn.(1972)."The.Way.We.Were".Music:.Marvin.Hamlisch.Lyrics:.Alan.and.Marilyn.Bergman.(1973)."We.May.Never.Love.Like.This.Again".Music.and.lyrics:.Al.Kasha.and.Joel.Hirschhorn.(1974)."I'm.Easy".Music.and.lyrics:.Keith.Carradine.(1975)."Evergreen.(Love.Theme.from.A.Star.Is.Born)".Music:.Barbra.Streisand.Lyrics:.Paul.Williams.(1976)."You.Light.Up.My.Life".Music.and.lyrics:.Joseph.Brooks.(1977)."Last.Dance".Music.and.lyrics:.Paul.Jabara.(1978)."It.Goes.Like.It.Goes".Music:.David.Shire.Lyrics:.Norman.Gimbel.(1979)."Fame".Music:.Michael.Gore.Lyrics:.Dean.Pitchford.(1980).19811990."Arthur's.Theme.(Best.That.You.Can.Do)".Music.and.lyrics:.Burt.Bacharach,.Carole.Bayer.Sager,.Christopher.Cross.and.Peter.Allen.(1981)."Up.Where.We.Belong".Music:.Jack.Nitzsche.and.Buffy.Sainte-Marie.Lyrics:.Will.Jennings.(1982)."FlashdanceSee.full.bio..Born:.John.Stephens.December.28,.1978.in.Springfield,.Ohio,.USA.More.at.IMDbPro..Contact.Info:.View.agent,.publicist,.legal.and.company.265.photos..1.video..2992.news.articles..ad.feedback.Quick.Links.Biography.Awards.Message.Boards.Photo.Gallery.Filmography.(by.Job).Trailers.and.Videos.Filmography.by.Year.by.Job.by.Ratings.by.Votes.by.Genre.by.Keyword.Personal.Details.Biography.Other.Works.Publicity.Listings.Official.Sites.Contact.Info.(IMDbPro).Did.You.Know?.Personal.Quotes.Trivia.Trademark.Photo.&.Video.Photo.Gallery.Trailers.and.Videos.Opinion.Awards.Message.Boards.Related.Items.Credited.With.NewsDesk.External.Sites.Professional.Services.Promote.yourself.with.a.resume.Add.or.change.photos.Get.more.at.IMDbPro.Explore.More.Show.Less.IMDb.Picks:.May.Captain.America:.Civil.War.Of.course.Captain.America:.Civil.War.is.on.our.radar.this.month f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    || Øxygène || Index du Forum -> || Øxygène || -> Charte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006